1. When we die, the soul feels like it has been set free and gets to return “home”.
2. We then pass through a tunnel or portal and the first person we meet is our main guide (also referred to our angel in some traditions.)
3. We then reunite with our soul group which is comprised of 3-25 people we have spent many lifetimes learning with.
4. We then meet a council and we go over a life review: what we learned, what we still need to work on for our next incarnation.
5. We could then choose to rest, visit our planets, or reincarnate right away.
More advanced souls tend to choose more difficult lives because they know thats a way they can evolve the fastest.