1. The Law of Creation: life won’t just happen to you. You need to take action and make things happen, rather than wait for everything to magically work out for you.
2. The Law of Humility: Being humble enough to accept and understand that your current situation is a result of your past actions.
3. The Law of Growth: Control yourself, not others, and focus on your own personal growth, as real change starts with you.
4. The Law of Responsibility: Whatever happens in your life, it happens because of you, and you need to own it. You are the choices you make.
5. Law of Connection: Your past, present and future, everything is connected. Your past actions determine who you are today, and your present will decide who you will be tomorrow.
6. The Law of Focus: Focus on one thing at a time, and as long as your focus is on spiritual values, you won’t have any greedy and negative thoughts.
7. The Law of Giving and Hospitality: Give to the things you believe in from your heart. Understand and acknowledge that your actions are a reflection of your inherent beliefs.
8. The Law of Here and Now: Living in the present moment is the only way to be truly happy. Holding on to the past and obsessing about the future, will only make you unhappy.
9. The Law of Change: History keeps on repeating itself unless you learn your life. If you notice dramatic changes it means you are growing.
10. The Law of Patience and Reward: Success require patience, consistent hard work and the self- assurance that you will get the rewards for your efforts.
11. The Law of Significance and Inspiration: Be it big or small, every contribution you make influences the Universe. Your positivity into your life.